Thursday, February 4, 2010

Superpowers!!!

When people think of having a specific superpower, I can guarantee that most people think of flying, invisibility, or even super eyesight. For me, that's not the case. If I could have any superpower in the world, I would pick teleportation. This superpower would allow me to travel to anywhere in the world that I desired. Australia, China, England, the possibilities are endless! There are also many other reasons that I would like this superpower. It could save me money, get me places faster, avoid difficult situations and help me be somewhere on time for once! Imagine disappearing in a puff of blue smoke in the English room and appearing in the library 2 seconds later! Now, I have no need for a vehicle therefore reducing the impact of pollution on the world! Having the superpower of teleportation would be one of the greatest I could have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment